Green Card Renewal & Replacement

Your Green Card is an essential document. It’s proof that it’s legal for you to live and work in the United States. If you are a permanent resident age 18 or older, you are required to have a valid Green Card with you at all times. ABCD is here to help.


Who Qualifies?

You must have already been issued a Green Card by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you meet income requirements, you may qualify to have your application fee waived. We can help with that process.

You can live anywhere in Boston, Malden, Medford or Everett. Services are available at the ABCD neighborhood sites listed on this page. All have been recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals as authorized immigration services providers:


What to do if your Green Card is missing, damaged or expiring

If your Green Card is missing, damaged or about to expire, ABCD can help. Our immigration specialists will assist you with the paperwork and make sure you have the necessary documents and backup information to go with it.