Related Services

ABCD’s immigration program focuses on citizenship, but we also offer a number of related services.



If you meet income requirements, you may qualify to have your application fee waived. We can help with that process.

You can live anywhere in Boston, Malden, Medford or Everett. Services are available at the ABCD neighborhood sites listed on this page. All have been recognized by the Department of Justice as authorized immigration services providers.



green card application form

Your green card (also known as a registration card) is an essential document, as it is proof that you are allowed to live and work in the United States. If you are a permanent resident, you are required to have a valid green card.

What if your green card is missing, damaged or about to expire? We can assist you with the paperwork and help you apply for a fee waiver.



Are your citizenship papers lost or damaged? If you need to replace your naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship, our immigration specialists can take you through the process of applying for replacements. We can also help you apply for a fee waiver.


ABCD’s Immigration Services program is partially funded by Project Citizenship.