Field of Dreams CANCELED
June 9 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
ABCD Field of Dreams 2020 at Fenway Park is CANCELED, as COVID-19 remains a serious threat to everyone’s health and safety.
Watch this space for updates.
ABCD wishes to thank Boston Red Sox President & CEO Sam Kennedy and the entire organization for our partnership of more than 20 years. During that time, Field of Dreams has raised over $5 million for ABCD SummerWorks, which places disadvantaged youth in paying jobs while providing them with dedicated mentoring, career readiness and important life skills.
Local businesses form teams and enjoy the opportunity of a lifetime—the chance to play at Fenway Park! Teams match up on the historic diamond while helping to make dreams come true for at risk youth who are eager to work, learn, and start building a promising future.
Here’s a look back at ABCD Field of Dreams 2019.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes:
- One full game of softball at Fenway Park
- Game length is five full innings – 1 hour
- Each team is made up of 22 players, 3 coaches and 1 team manager
- Use of the dug-outs
- Unlimited guest list to Fenway Park for the day
- Full-page advertisement in the official Field of Dreams program book
- Free ballpark concessions for your team and guests, courtesy of Aramark
- Team photos in front of the Green Monster
A variety of off-field activities and entertainment for kids such as face and T-shirt painting, free baseball card pictures for adults and kids, and a photo booth.
They Hit It Out of the Park
In so many ways, the Boston Red Sox are our heroes! The organization has demonstrated its steadfast commitment to creating better futures for low-income youth through Field of Dreams, and we couldn’t be more grateful.
They’re joined by corporate sponsors Aramark and of course, our corporate teams!