ABCD Field of Dreams 2023
When you play, they win! Play at Fenway Park to benefit underserved youth!
Thanks to the generosity of the Boston Red Sox, ABCD welcomes businesses, service organizations, and groups of friends to play the game of their lives at Fenway Park!
Proceeds from this one-of-a-kind sports event benefit young people in Greater Boston who face the harshest social and economic barriers—and who have all the potential in the world.
Sign up your team today!
The pandemic has been hard on everyone including your employees and friends who have experienced this unprecedented crisis. As we all continue to transition to a safe return to work and life, opportunities to gather safely can boost morale and a sense of connection. A day playing ball at Fenway can make all the difference!
Meanwhile, you’ll empower under-resourced young people in Greater Boston to take part in ABCD SummerWorks. It features a paid job that gives back to the community, mentoring, and career readiness workshops. ABCD’s signature youth development program builds character and opens the door to a promising future.
During the last 20+ years, with the support of company teams, Boston Red Sox President & CEO Sam Kennedy and the entire organization, Field of Dreams has raised over $5 million for ABCD SummerWorks. Together, we truly transform lives.
What can you expect?
Here’s a look back at ABCD Field of Dreams 2022.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes:
- One full game of softball vs. another corporate team at Fenway Park
- Field up to 22 players, several coaches, and a manager
- Use of the home and away dugouts
- Your name announced over the PA as you come up to bat
- Live shots displayed on the jumbotron of your players at bat
- Team photos in front of the Green Monster
- Full-page advertisement in the official Field of Dreams program book
- Unlimited guest list to Fenway Park for the day*
- Fenway Frank for all players and guests
- Family activities including Fenway Park tours* and other exciting adventures
* Subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions
Health & Safety: Protocols will be in place to ensure a healthy and safe experience. We’ll observe coronavirus-related guidance from the CDC, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and Major League Baseball and the Red Sox. Stay up to date here.
For more information, check out the ABCD Field of Dreams 2023 Sponsorship Kit
- June 30
- Event Tags:
- Benefit, cause marketing, Charity, charity event, Corporate social responsibility, Impact, Social impact, Sporting event, Summer Jobs
- Event Website:
- Fenway Park
4 Jersey Way
Boston, MA 02215 United States + Google Map