- This event has passed.
ABCD Field of Dreams 2019
June 18 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
For more than 20 years, local businesses have formed teams and enjoyed the opportunity of a lifetime — the chance to play at Fenway Park! Corporate teams match up on the historic diamond and support ABCD’s SummerWorks program, which places underserved Boston youth in paying jobs while providing them with dedicated mentoring, career readiness and important life skills.
ABCD Field of Dreams is co-chaired by Lew Eisenberg, principal at Cosgrove, Eisenberg & Kiley, P.C. and William Kennedy, partner at Nutter.
Each year, this event makes dreams come true for disadvantaged young adults in Boston who are eager to work, learn, and start building a promising future. Over the years, ABCD Field of Dreams has raised over $5 million dollars for our youth programs.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes:
- One full game of softball at Fenway Park.
- Game length is five full innings – 1 hour
- Each team is made up of 22 players, 3 coaches and 1 team manager.
- Use of the dug-outs.
- Unlimited guest list to Fenway Park for the day.
- Full-page advertisement in the official Field of Dreams program book.
- Free ballpark concessions for your team and guests, courtesy of Aramark.
- Team photos in front of the Green Monster.
A variety of off-field activities and entertainment for kids such as; face and tee shirt painting, free baseball card pictures for adults and kids, and a photo booth.
They Hit It Out of the Park
In so many ways, the Boston Red Sox are our heroes! The Boston Red Sox organization has demonstrated its steadfast commitment to creating better futures for low-income youth through Field of Dreams, and we couldn’t be more grateful.
They’re joined by corporate sponsors Aramark and of course, our corporate teams!
Interested in getting involved? We’re signing up teams and sponsors for 2019 now!