Behavioral Health Integration for CHWs | CHW Supervisor Virtual Training
ABCD offers a two, four hour virtual course for supervisors working with CHWs whose patients struggle with substance use and mental health issues in addition to physical health challenges.
With a focus on integrating CHWs into behavioral health care, this training is for Supervisors of CHWs in primary care settings. ABCD offers an eight-hour virtual course, split between two days, for supervisors working with CHWs whose patients struggle with substance use and mental health issues in addition to physical health challenges. This training will help CHW supervisors understand and practice supportive and collaborative supervision skills as well as staff and client advocacy skills. This training is part of the ongoing CHW Behavioral Health Integration Project.
Skill building in…
- Racial equity in behavioral health
- Advocacy on behalf of CHWs
- Supportive and collaborative supervision
Trainers are CHWs with supervision experience and behavioral health specialists from health care settings.
SESSION DATES (must attend all sessions):
- September 21 and 28, 2022 from 9am to 1pm Deadline: September 14, 2022
- November 3 and 10, 2022 from 9am to 1pm Deadline: October 27, 2022
- February 7 and 8, 2023 from 10am to 2pm Deadline: January 31, 2023
Complete this form to sign up: bostonabcd.org/chwsupervisorform
For a printable flyer, click here.