Individual Opportunities to Volunteer
Your Time Can Make a Difference
To see our current volunteer opportunities, please click here
Whether you work directly with children, families or youth—or assist in crucial “behind the scenes” tasks—you can be sure that your contribution helps build pathways out of poverty.
- Financial Education Teach basic personal finance principles to adults and teens.
- Tutoring Work with children, teens or adults on learning basic skills
- Career Mentoring Bring your professional experience into the classroom to help youth explore career options
- Head Start Support Work with groups or with individual children in a Head Start classroom
- Special Events Help out with one of our fantastic events!
How to Apply
All volunteers are required to complete a Volunteer Packet which consists of:
Head Start applicants must complete the following:
Completed Volunteer Packets must be returned to...
ABCD Human Resources Department
178 Tremont Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02111 (map)
Please remember to bring a valid, Government-Issued Photo ID (e.g. Driver's License, Non-Driver ID, or a Passport).
For More Information
To learn more about individual opportunities that can enrich your life, while making a difference for someone else, please contact:
Madeline Eleazar, Volunteer Coordinator