The Leadership Circle
The Robert M. Coard Leadership Circle recognizes the profound caring and broad vision of our most generous donors—those who lead the way in building pathways to opportunity for the thousands of needy families ABCD serves.
Named for Robert M. Coard, whose legendary leadership sustained ABCD for over 30 years, the Leadership Circle exemplifies Bob’s steadfastness of purpose and generosity of spirit. This exclusive giving society welcomes donors into ABCD’s classrooms and boardroom, providing personal opportunities to see and feel the immense impact of ABCD’s work in communities across Greater Boston.
Your annual gift to the Opportunity Circle during ABCD’s fiscal year (September 1-August 31) qualifies you for the benefits listed in each giving level below.
President’s Circle ($1,000-$2,499)
- Twice-yearly President’s Leadership Letter
- Invitation to program site visit; Invitation to all ABCD events
- Invitation to donor appreciation reception
Each additional level includes the above benefits plus:
Chair’s Circle ($2,500-$4,999)
- Lunch update with personal staff liaison
Founder’s Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- Luncheon update with ABCD’s President and CEO
Leadership Council ($10,000-$24,999)
- Original framed artwork by a child or youth served by ABCD
Leadership Cabinet ($25,000-$49,999)
- Invitation to annual Leaders Dinner
- Opportunity to be part of award presentation at theAnnual Volunteer Reception
Pathfinders’ Circle ($50,000-$99,999)
- Opportunity to be part of award presentation at Annual Gala Dinner, and listing as honorary co-chair
- Annual naming opportunities available
Visionary Circle ($100,000 and up)
- Special naming opportunities available
We are deeply grateful to our donors, whose compassion and generosity gives hope for a brighter future to so many. If you would like to make a donation to ABCD, please click donate now online or contact: