A Day of Dreams Came True
Thank you to all of our teams and sponsors for making last year's 17th Anniversary of Field of Dreams a huge success!
For the past 17 years, it’s been the opportunity of a lifetime—the chance to play ball at Fenway Park. Corporate teams match up on the historic turf, and support ABCD’s SummerWorks program, putting inner-city kids to work. This event is co-chaired by Lew Eisenberg, John Sasso and Craig Nesta.
In 2014, Field of Dreams raised $255,600 making dreams come true for thousands of kids anxious to work and stay off the hot, dangerous streets. You can see the great results here.
Price and Amenities
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes:
- One full game of softball at Fenway Park.
- Game length is five full innings - 1 hour
- Each team is made up of 22 players, 3 coaches and 1 team manager.
- Use of the dug-outs.
- Unlimited guest list to Fenway Park for the day.
- Full-page advertisement in the official Field of Dreams program book.
- Free ballpark concessions for your team and guests, courtesy of Aramark.
- Team photos in front of the Green Monster.
- A variety of off-field activities and entertainment for kids such as; face and tee shirt painting, free baseball card pictures for adults and kids, and a photo booth.
They Hit It Out of the Park
In so many ways, the Boston Red Sox are our heroes! The Boston Red Sox organization has demonstrated its steadfast commitment to creating better futures for low-income youth through Field of Dreams, and we couldn’t be more grateful.
They’re joined by corporate sponsors Aramark and of course, our corporate teams!
Interested in getting involved? We’re signing up teams and sponsors for 2015 now!