Your Company Can Make a Difference
Public-spirited companies often work with ABCD to contribute to their communities, and we rely on our corporate partners to bring help and hope to Boston’s low-income families. Please take moment to review the corporate opportunities below.
Many companies offer matching gift opportunities for their employees, providing a great way to maximize your donation and make a significant impact upon our programs and services. Best of all, these program enable employees and whole companies to connect with ABCD.
To find out if your company has a Matching Gift program, contact your Human Resources Department.
We believe great causes deserve great parties! And our events are great opportunities to get involved and support ABCD’s mission of providing help and hope. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Bring a team of volunteers to the Martin Luther King Day of Service.
- Host a “Keep the Heat On” Super Bowl party to benefit the Fuel Assistance program
- Collect gifts to be donated to our Holiday Toy Drive.
- Recruit a team of tax preparation volunteers for the EITC tax program.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, check out our Events page.
Other Corporate Opportunities
There are many other ways for corporate partners to show their support for our mission, programs, and clients. Some opportunities include:
- Contribute to the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employee Charitable Campaign (COMECC), or City of Boston Employee Charitable Campaign (COBECC)
- Host your own event to benefit ABCD
For more information about corporate giving opportunities, please contact: